Social Security Disability Insurance in Butler, PA
- You can expect to garner some resistance when you put forth your claim for financial assistance through Social Security Disability Insurance.
- You can expect to be buried in paper work that requires meticulous attention to detail.
- You can expect delays, to the complete and satisfactory outcome of your claim, of more than one year.
- You can expect that the process you are going to have to go through to claim Social Security Disability Insurance will be another taxing and emotionally draining experience on top of what you have already been though.
- You can also expect that John J. Morgan will be with you through every step of the process.
- Social Security Disability is a benefit received from the Social Security Administration by disabled workers and, in some cases, their dependents.
- To qualify for disability benefits from Social Security, you must have worked in jobs covered by the Social Security Act, meaning you must have a medical condition that meets Social Security's definition of disability.
- You must be unable to continue in your previous job and be unable to adjust to other work. The disability must be long-term – at least 12 months or expected to result in your death.
- You need to know that you have a team of lawyers ready to represent your interests as you pursue your right for disability benefits.